We didn’t construct the perfect pouch, we created the technology so that you can make your own. Our new aerated dual layered tear drop die casted Voortex™ is body-heat adaptive, and will form to accommodate you. Make yourself at home.
MADE BY SOUND?
An extraordinary material requires an extraordinary innovation to bond. We harness the power of audio by generating high frequency vibrations to fuse and reinforce our seamless structure. Imagine your entire wardrobe without a single strand of thread.
Welcome to the future of apparel.
While maintaining the tensile strength and durability of a man-made fabric, Aspire’s proprietary surfacing technique conceives soft anti-pill micro-feathers that luminates and rests gently on your skin. Aspire is your balance of strength and sensitivity.
Aspire’s custom fabric composition and proprietary weave pattern breaks the boundary of the last dimension. True freedom has arrived. You have to experience this. (actual photo*)
At 0.5mm of thinness, our patented waist & leg bands contain body heat reactive resin that sizes to your body. No more elastics or threads. Let’s minimize unnecessary deterioration.
“LIKE YOU'RE NUDE”
Modeling the element of water, Aspire’s remarkable strength to support you whilst staying true to your natural movement is its unique characteristic. Go ahead, and ”wobble“ as you walk.
- JCjason c.Verified BuyerReviewingAspire · Long BoxerI recommend this productSport of Choice CyclingSize Ordered XSRated 5 out of 5 stars10/3/23Best ever
What an amazing line of underwear for men.
My ass is on point and the feel is amazing. I won't ware anything else.
Seriously, no pants!!! lol:)
- MVMichael V.Verified BuyerReviewingAspire · Long BoxerI recommend this productSport of Choice Everyday/Walking, Yoga, WeightliftingSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars9/28/23aspire
Best fit ever! Wow!
- DKDennis K.Verified BuyerReviewingAspire · Long BoxerI recommend this productSport of Choice Hiking, Everyday/WalkingSize Ordered XSRated 5 out of 5 stars9/27/23Comfortable
Super comfortable to wear. Only issue I’ve had is the waist band rolls down sometimes.
Do prefer the Aspire style over the Dominate style; the “pouch” banding seems keep things in place better.
- CSChase S.Verified BuyerReviewingAspire · Long BoxerI recommend this productSport of Choice Everyday/WalkingSize Ordered XSRated 5 out of 5 stars9/26/23Fantastic Boxers
Extremely light weight material that breaths incredibly well. Favorite boxers I've tried before, they don't ride up or shift throughout the day.
- TCThomas C.Verified BuyerReviewingAspire · Long BoxerI recommend this productSport of Choice CrossFitSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars9/26/23Like ALMOST being NAKED
These long boxers are amazing. Thin enough to wick moisture and tight enough for compression boxers. I wear for CrossFit workouts and they perform well. The club toured pouch keeps “everything” in place during HIIT .
Will definitely buy again
- JTJeffrey T.Verified BuyerReviewingAspire · Long BoxerI recommend this productSport of Choice Everyday/Walking, HikingSize Ordered XSRated 5 out of 5 stars9/26/23Perfect fit that stays in place
This is the second set this underwear I have purchased and the first long boxers that actually stay in place without constant adjustment or rubbery leg bands that pull out the hair on my thighs. These are so comfortable and slide under my clothes without bunching. I wear them everyday and the rest of my underwear library is being heavily edited.
- GMGeorge M.Verified BuyerReviewingAspire · Long BoxerI recommend this productSport of Choice Everyday/Walking, Cycling, WeightliftingSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars9/25/23Freeballing feeling!
Aswemove, Aspire long boxers are amazing. It takes some time to adjust to the feeling of not wearing underwear, yet wearing underwear! If you have thicker Quads, I recommend the long boxers. I tried the boxer briefs, and they rise a bit. Other than that, Aswemove underwear is awesome and my new go-to for comfort.
- MFMichelle F.Verified BuyerReviewingAspire · Long BoxerI recommend this productSport of Choice Everyday/Walking, Running, Cycling, Yoga, HikingSize Ordered SRated 5 out of 5 stars9/25/23Exceptionally comfortable. The absolute best...
Best and most comfortable underwear on the market. Nothing else feels this good
- MFMichael F.Verified BuyerReviewingAspire · Long BoxerI recommend this productSport of Choice Cycling, Hiking, Everyday/WalkingSize Ordered LRated 5 out of 5 stars9/22/23Perfection
Pros perfectly comfortable, lightweight, slightly snug, and durable. Best underwear in the world.
Cons not to do with underwear. Your stuff is always sold out, and website is hard to use when it comes to stealthcoins.
- JBJohn-Paul B.Verified BuyerReviewingAspire · Long BoxerI recommend this productSport of Choice Everyday/Walking, WeightliftingSize Ordered LRated 5 out of 5 stars9/19/23Like wearing nothing at all
My new long boxers are really fantastic. It's true., They feel as though you're wearing nothing, but, they also feel like they're giving you a big hug when you first don them. The material is fantastic, and the boxers move so effortlessly, that they are part of my new gym-wear attire.