FUSED with SOUND
An extraordinary material requires an extraordinary innovation to bond. We harness the power of audio by generating high frequency vibrations to fuse and reinforce our seamless structure.
Recover's custom fabric composition and proprietary weave pattern liberates you from all and any constrictions. Feel the feeling of true freedom. (actual photo*)
Recover’s proprietary surfacing technique conceives soft anti-pill micro-feathers that luminates and rests gently on your skin. Combined with body heat activation, Recover will melt into your skin.
At 0.35mm of thinness, our patent pending thermo-fused waistband contains body heat reactive resin that automatically sizes to you and recovers after each cold wash.
The absence of unnecessary physical sensations is what you desire when you are at rest. Every edge of Recover is cut with surgical precision and fused with heat to ensure a clean edge at all times.
Stealthskyn™'s patent pending 3D formed Aerator keeps you cool, dry, and irritation free by removing heat and humidity. Less distraction means more focus.
- BDBrent D.Verified BuyerReviewingRecover · TrunkI recommend this productSport of Choice OtherSize Ordered LRated 5 out of 5 stars9/28/23Great to sleep in
Light weight, do not constricted at all
- RGRich G.Verified BuyerReviewingRecover · TrunkI recommend this productSport of Choice Weightlifting, Cycling, Everyday/WalkingSize Ordered MRated 4 out of 5 stars9/27/23Feels like nothing!
Super comfortable undergarment. I would rate it 5/5 but felt sizing was a little smaller, but not too bad. Overall a fine garment.
- MTMark Tornatore D.Verified BuyerReviewingRecover · TrunkI recommend this productSport of Choice Everyday/Walking, Hiking, Snowboarding/Skiing, OtherSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars9/26/23Invisible!
Great feeling! Stays cool. No
binding. Looks fantastic…wife loves it!
Easy to care for and clean.
Plan to order a size down.
- TWTodd W.Verified BuyerReviewingRecover · TrunkI recommend this productSport of Choice Everyday/Walking, Running, Hiking, CrossFit, Snowboarding/SkiingSize Ordered SRated 5 out of 5 stars9/16/23Purchase of Recovery Trunk
Recovery Trunks are my Favorite. There is a bit of a mild break-in period for your Trunks to adjust to you, after that, you won't even know you're wearing anything! No restrictions, pure comfort!!!
- DRDavid R.Verified BuyerReviewingRecover · TrunkI recommend this productSport of Choice Yoga, Hiking, Snowboarding/Skiing, Other, Everyday/WalkingSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars9/15/23softest pair ever
These are so soft and so comfortable. That are a great fit without being to tight but hug in all the right places.
- PCPhillip C.Verified BuyerReviewingRecover · TrunkI recommend this productSport of Choice Hiking, OtherSize Ordered SRated 4 out of 5 stars9/14/23Not built the same in the front nor the back
I like their sheer, attractive look. The fabric is amazing and the natural contouring scoop without adding stitching provides nominal support. My partner says they make perfect presentation of my flaccid penis without looking like I’ve a stuffed anything. As you said somewhere, not so much with even a partial erection but I’m more likely not have any underwear on at that point. So appearance and comfort are reasonably good. The problem for most of us with under developed glutes (please do not suggest the latest YouTube promo videos on building your butt) is that the underwear wants to slide to reveal my crack. I’m not overweight nor plumber. Plain Fact: I’m nicely equipped in the front, your underwear in the rear they creeps down. That’s not your fault just my reality. I’ll buy more once you start selling White. Overall your product is **4 Stars out of 5**! If you find a solution to the front side/back side dilemma I want to buy shares in your company tout suite!
- BTBrad T.Verified BuyerReviewingRecover · TrunkI recommend this productSport of Choice OtherSize Ordered LRated 5 out of 5 stars9/11/23Very comfortable
They do tend to fall down at times but they're extremely comfortable.
- SSSTEVEN S.Verified BuyerReviewingRecover · TrunkI recommend this productSport of Choice CyclingSize Ordered MRated 3 out of 5 stars9/4/23Recover trunck
They felt really good when I first put them on nice and snug but after wearing them for a while they got two loose waistband also they were slipping on waist.
- ABAndrew B.Verified BuyerReviewingRecover · TrunkI recommend this productSport of Choice Basketball, Weightlifting, CyclingSize Ordered LRated 4 out of 5 stars8/30/23Pretty Cool
Bought two pairs and I've worn a pair so far. In total I have about 8-9 pairs of the Aspire which gives me the support I like versus the Dominate which these remind me of.. Still good although I might return the second pair and get the Sand drop in Aspire. Love them though. You should try a pair if your thinking about it
- PBPhillip B.Verified BuyerReviewingRecover · TrunkI recommend this productSport of Choice Everyday/Walking, Running, Cycling, CrossFitSize Ordered SRated 5 out of 5 stars8/29/23Recover Trunk