Stealthskyn™'s patent pending 3D formed Aerator keeps you cool, dry, and irritation free by removing heat and humidity. Less distraction means more focus.
At only 0.0048mm of thinness you'll enjoy how free the weightless, barely there feeling is. Just imagine what you can do with the extra space in your suitcase. Start with less and achieve more.
Slide into your skinnies, tailored trousers, and compression gear. Bye bye bunching, underwear lines, and bulky “speed bumps” forever.
Experience limitless movement. Go for your deepest squat, fastest sprint or most dynamic yoga flow. It truly is your second skin!
Cool to the touch, zero friction, and anti-pill protection. This could be the last pair of underwear you ever buy.
Support it, don't squish it. Experience yourself in its “true form” with our seamless 3D die cast process. Our patented body heat contouring technology will adapt to you. Your custom home awaits.
- JCjason c.Verified BuyerReviewingDominate · Zero BriefI recommend this productSport of Choice CyclingSize Ordered XSRated 5 out of 5 stars10/3/23Ass tastic
What can I say, I've been waiting for you to make a thong and you came through in true fashion!
I wear a lot of leggings and these are perfect to keep all my man parts in check while maintaining my freedom of movement. Not to mention that my wife can't keep her hands off my ass! She's going to need a nap!! lol
- JNJavier N.Verified BuyerReviewingDominate · Zero BriefI recommend this productSport of Choice Weightlifting, Swimming, BasketballSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars9/23/23Surprising
I never thought I’d wear this style of underwear yet alone pay $35 for one pair. But aswemove underwear is the best and most comfortable underwear I’ve worn and it’s the only underwear I wear these days. So I decided to give the zero briefs a try since they have a satisfaction guarantee, and it wouldn’t hurt to try them out. They ain’t lying when they say it’s like not wearing underwear at all. But at the same time they are very supportive. I ordered a black aspire zero brief and a sand dominate zero brief. I prefer the aspire underwear but for this particular underwear I prefer the dominate. The dominate seems to be more supportive. Definitely worth the money but you can also take advantage of the rewards program to save even more money and lots of ways to earn points. I’m earning points just for writing this review! I definitely recommend !
- PWPaul W.Verified BuyerReviewingDominate · Zero BriefI recommend this productSport of Choice Running, CrossFitSize Ordered LRated 5 out of 5 stars9/19/23Simply amazing
I wasn’t quite sure what to expect when I ordered these, but the fit and feel is simply amazing!
- JHJames H.Verified BuyerReviewingDominate · Zero BriefI recommend this productSport of Choice Weightlifting, Everyday/WalkingSize Ordered XLRated 4 out of 5 stars9/16/23Very Comfortable
Took a short time to get use to them, but one I did I loved them. Which they came in white and were in stock.
- MYMichael Y.Verified BuyerReviewingDominate · Zero BriefI recommend this productSport of Choice Everyday/Walking, Weightlifting, RunningSize Ordered XSRated 5 out of 5 stars9/15/23Love this design
The zero brief feels great and its shape holds up. Would like to see more colors.
- BTBrian T.Verified BuyerReviewingDominate · Zero BriefI recommend this productSport of Choice Running, Cycling, Everyday/WalkingSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars9/15/23Great fit, color unexpected
As someone who has never really worn something like the zero brief, it did take some getting used to, but the fit was great. The color is a little lighter than I expected and is more of a nude color, which is fine when worn with white pants or shorts. The color definition blends in with your skin.
- BHBrian H.Verified BuyerReviewingDominate · Zero BriefI recommend this productSport of Choice Everyday/Walking, RunningSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars9/14/23Sleek
- SGSergio G.Verified BuyerReviewingDominate · Zero BriefI recommend this productSport of Choice Everyday/Walking, Running, WeightliftingSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars9/11/23Great new under style!
Loves these new underwear and hope they come out in all the different colors that are currently available.
- AMAlan M.Verified BuyerReviewingDominate · Zero BriefI recommend this productSport of Choice Weightlifting, TennisSize Ordered LRated 5 out of 5 stars9/11/23Comfy
Love the dominate line for workouts, keeps you cool and never have to adjust. Wife likes it to for other reason.
- RCRonnie Cipolloni j.Verified BuyerReviewingDominate · Zero BriefI recommend this productSize Ordered LRated 5 out of 5 stars9/10/23What a feeling
The zero brief is truly amazing. Its like having nothing on it hugs your skin and super soft. I'm truly a huge fan can't wait for the new colors and hopefully the next design stage to improve the Zero Brief