We didn’t construct the perfect pouch, we created the technology so that you can make your own. Our new aerated dual layered tear drop die casted Voortex™ is body-heat adaptive, and will form to accommodate you. Make yourself at home.
MADE BY SOUND?
An extraordinary material requires an extraordinary innovation to bond. We harness the power of audio by generating high frequency vibrations to fuse and reinforce our seamless structure. Imagine your entire wardrobe without a single strand of thread.
Welcome to the future of apparel.
While maintaining the tensile strength and durability of a man-made fabric, Aspire’s proprietary surfacing technique conceives soft anti-pill micro-feathers that luminates and rests gently on your skin. Aspire is your balance of strength and sensitivity.
Aspire’s custom fabric composition and proprietary weave pattern breaks the boundary of the last dimension. True freedom has arrived. You have to experience this. (actual photo*)
At 0.5mm of thinness, our patented waist & leg bands contain body heat reactive resin that sizes to your body. No more elastics or threads. Let’s minimize unnecessary deterioration.
“LIKE YOU'RE NUDE”
Modeling the element of water, Aspire’s remarkable strength to support you whilst staying true to your natural movement is its unique characteristic. Go ahead, and ”wobble“ as you walk.
- ZMZachary M.Verified BuyerReviewingAspire · Zero BriefI recommend this productSport of Choice Everyday/Walking, Swimming, Hiking, Weightlifting, OtherSize Ordered XSRated 5 out of 5 stars11/22/23💯 Thong!
I'm normally a small to medium size, but couldn't resist the urge to purchase and try this. I went ahead and ordered the XS and it feels great. Going a size smaller does help with extra support, but it honestly feels great against my junk and anal area. Silky smooth and no uncomfortable bulkiness that other fabrics tend to give the groin and buttocks area. Very satisfied and will definitely be purchasing more in the future!
- NANicholas A.Verified BuyerReviewingAspire · Zero BriefI recommend this productSport of Choice Running, Everyday/Walking, Yoga, HikingSize Ordered XSRated 5 out of 5 stars11/20/23Absolute Underwear Perfection
I started out wearing AWM trunks and thought they couldn’t be more comfortable but then I tried the Aspire Sport briefs which replaced my entire underwear drawer. When Aspire zero briefs were released, I decided to give them a try to see if it could get any better. I’m glad I took the chance because now I’ve purchased 6 in total and plan to buy many more as new colors get released. I buy a size down for all Aspire line items because they are super snug at first but once they are worn and washed one time, they stretch to the perfect fit. I ran 9 miles in the zero briefs this week and I didn’t feel them at all. I’ve also worn them when not working out and they’re perfect for daily use as well. The first time wearing them, I felt the rear strap and it was noticeable but not uncomfortable but as I mentioned above, wash then wear again and you shouldn’t feel a thing. Size up if you want a looser fit.
- MMSVerified BuyerReviewingAspire · Zero BriefI recommend this productSport of Choice Tennis, Martial Arts, Everyday/Walking, RunningSize Ordered XSRated 4 out of 5 stars11/19/23Pouch is a little small
I’ll try a size bigger to see if that makes a difference!
- JGJose G.Verified BuyerReviewingAspire · Zero BriefI recommend this productSport of Choice Running, Cycling, Everyday/Walking, Weightlifting, HikingSize Ordered XSRated 5 out of 5 stars11/15/23New Obsession
These are literally the best underwear I own so far. These fit just like a glove and feel like nothing is there. The double layer of fabric in the front is extremely impressive with the seamless design.
- JBJosh B.Verified BuyerReviewingAspire · Zero BriefI recommend this productSport of Choice HikingSize Ordered SRated 5 out of 5 stars11/11/23Perfect
- GFGordon F.Verified BuyerReviewingAspire · Zero BriefI recommend this productSport of Choice Everyday/WalkingSize Ordered SRated 5 out of 5 stars11/10/23Very comfortable
I love that there is no seams feel like you’re not wearing anything give the a 100% satisfaction
- KCKipp C.Verified BuyerReviewingAspire · Zero BriefI recommend this productSport of Choice Running, Weightlifting, Everyday/Walking, Yoga, OtherSize Ordered XSRated 5 out of 5 stars11/9/23Skeptical at first but awesome
As these are basically a men’s thong (which isn’t super obvious on the website), I was very skeptical but gave them a fair chance. Glad I did! Very comfortable once you get them set to size, right there with the AWM active briefs for my vote of all time most comfortable. Best part is that no matter the activity or amount of friction from outer layers, the Zeros don’t move or creep around at all. I now have several pairs.
- THTYLER H.Verified BuyerReviewingAspire · Zero BriefI recommend this productSport of Choice Everyday/Walking, Running, Weightlifting, CrossFit, YogaSize Ordered SRated 5 out of 5 stars11/8/23A New Benchmark in Mens Underwear
This is by far the best men's undergarment in existence IMHO. I have tried zero-briefs from Aussiebum, CharlieMZ, Rounderbum, and some others. They always leave you feeling like you have something flossing your backside. These do not do that whatsoever. I honestly forget I am wearing anything, no lies here. They are perfectly seamless, cool-feeling, and comfortable. They are so seamless I cannot see any lines, no matter what I wear. They arrived looking a little smaller than the AWM trunks I already own, but fit just the same. Perfect product! 10/10.
- JSJeff S.Verified BuyerReviewingAspire · Zero BriefI recommend this productSport of Choice Everyday/Walking, Cycling, Hiking, WeightliftingSize Ordered XSRated 5 out of 5 stars11/7/23Love them!
I’m a briefs guy but decided to give these a try. Pleasantly surprised at how incredibly comfortable these are! Closest thing to going commando. True to size, great fit/look and love the color (Lagoon). I’ll buy more!
- JDJohn D.Verified BuyerReviewingAspire · Zero BriefI recommend this productSport of Choice CrossFit, Swimming, Weightlifting, Cycling, Everyday/WalkingSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars11/6/23Zero Regrets!
Best brief EVER! Phenomenal look and feel! Perfect fit - love both Aspire and Dominate styles. For daily wear or during a workout. Zero regrets for “upping” my underwear game! Well done and thank you!