We didn’t construct the perfect pouch, we created the technology so that you can make your own. Our new aerated dual layered tear drop die casted Voortex™ is body-heat adaptive, and will form to accommodate you. Make yourself at home.
MADE BY SOUND?
An extraordinary material requires an extraordinary innovation to bond. We harness the power of audio by generating high frequency vibrations to fuse and reinforce our seamless structure. Imagine your entire wardrobe without a single strand of thread.
Welcome to the future of apparel.
While maintaining the tensile strength and durability of a man-made fabric, Aspire’s proprietary surfacing technique conceives soft anti-pill micro-feathers that luminates and rests gently on your skin. Aspire is your balance of strength and sensitivity.
Aspire’s custom fabric composition and proprietary weave pattern breaks the boundary of the last dimension. True freedom has arrived. You have to experience this. (actual photo*)
At 0.5mm of thinness, our patented waist & leg bands contain body heat reactive resin that sizes to your body. No more elastics or threads. Let’s minimize unnecessary deterioration.
“LIKE YOU'RE NUDE”
Modeling the element of water, Aspire’s remarkable strength to support you whilst staying true to your natural movement is its unique characteristic. Go ahead, and ”wobble“ as you walk.
- CCcharles c.Verified BuyerReviewingAspire · Zero BriefI recommend this productSport of Choice Running, Everyday/WalkingSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars9/14/23Love Aspire!!!
Didn’t think it could get any more lightweight than the sports brief cut but you proved me wrong. I don’t normally buy the style because I wanted more coverage on the back. But now that I bought these I’ve become a believer. Now it really does feel like I’m wearing nothing. Already got 8 pairs. But I think that’ll change once more colors come out. :) I’ve already been an “aswemove only” underwear wearer and I’m not going back.
- MSMike S.Verified BuyerReviewingAspire · Zero BriefI recommend this productSport of Choice Running, CrossFit, Everyday/Walking, Cycling, WeightliftingSize Ordered XSRated 5 out of 5 stars9/14/23Great fit!
Love this new addition (though they were quickly out of stock) as they are supportive yet make you feel like you’re wearing nothing at all!
- JLJamie L.Verified BuyerReviewingAspire · Zero BriefI recommend this productSport of Choice Running, Golf, Cycling, Yoga, Everyday/WalkingSize Ordered SRated 5 out of 5 stars9/14/23YESSS!!!
My workouts have changed thanks to the Zero. I feel free like I’ve never felt before and the boys stay put wonderfully. The most comfortable underwear to ever touch my body. Aswemove knocked it out of the park with the Zero’s.
- MCmichael c.Verified BuyerReviewingAspire · Zero BriefI recommend this productSport of Choice Weightlifting, Everyday/Walking, Martial ArtsSize Ordered LRated 4 out of 5 stars9/8/23Zero
Overall great. I've been wearing this type of brief for years, mostly without success. The zero is by far the best and I was excited for the launch.
The only real feedback I have is room in the front. With less material, it can be more difficult to deal with... Fluctuations in size:)
- DDNVerified BuyerReviewingAspire · Zero BriefI recommend this productSport of Choice Everyday/Walking, Running, Other, Hiking, GolfSize Ordered LRated 5 out of 5 stars9/8/23Fits great and is like your not wearing anything
Fits like a glove that once on you would never remember you are wearing. Even with high intensity workout or push mowing a large lawn when it is 95f out these worked great and performed better than anything else I own.
- AAaronVerified BuyerReviewingAspire · Zero BriefI recommend this productSport of Choice Everyday/Walking, RunningSize Ordered LRated 5 out of 5 stars9/8/23Awesome product
The zero brief is an awesome product. Very comfortable and feels like you’re not wearing anything at all. I’ve tried other products like the zero brief from other brands and as we move has the best.
- JHJeff H.Verified BuyerReviewingAspire · Zero BriefI recommend this productSport of Choice Running, WeightliftingSize Ordered MRated 4 out of 5 stars9/8/23Runner
- WRWilliam R.Verified BuyerReviewingAspire · Zero BriefI recommend this productSport of Choice Hiking, Everyday/WalkingSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars9/7/23Weightless
The Zero Brief is like wearing nothing at all. You won’t be disappointed!
- JDJames D.Verified BuyerReviewingAspire · Zero BriefI recommend this productSport of Choice Everyday/Walking, CrossFitSize Ordered SRated 5 out of 5 stars9/7/23Never thought I would like these, butt...
I'm a traditionalist with underwear, mostly boxer briefs in standard materials. After trying stealthskin I was sold. On a whim I wanted to try the Zero Briefs. Wow, it truly is like you're wearing nothing and the Zero is very comfortable. Does not feel like you have a "wedgie." Sizing in stealth skin seems easy just get close and the material does the rest. I'm 5'8 185, wear size small and they fit perfect!
- MNMark N.Verified BuyerReviewingAspire · Zero BriefI recommend this productSport of Choice Everyday/Walking, Soccer, Basketball, Running, TennisSize Ordered XLRated 5 out of 5 stars9/7/23I see they are no longer available
Glad to get the ones I got!