We didn’t construct the perfect pouch, we created the technology so that you can make your own. Our new aerated dual layered tear drop die casted Voortex™ is body-heat adaptive, and will form to accommodate you. Make yourself at home.
MADE BY SOUND?
An extraordinary material requires an extraordinary innovation to bond. We harness the power of audio by generating high frequency vibrations to fuse and reinforce our seamless structure. Imagine your entire wardrobe without a single strand of thread.
Welcome to the future of apparel.
While maintaining the tensile strength and durability of a man-made fabric, Aspire’s proprietary surfacing technique conceives soft anti-pill micro-feathers that luminates and rests gently on your skin. Aspire is your balance of strength and sensitivity.
Aspire’s custom fabric composition and proprietary weave pattern breaks the boundary of the last dimension. True freedom has arrived. You have to experience this. (actual photo*)
At 0.5mm of thinness, our patented waist & leg bands contain body heat reactive resin that sizes to your body. No more elastics or threads. Let’s minimize unnecessary deterioration.
“LIKE YOU'RE NUDE”
Modeling the element of water, Aspire’s remarkable strength to support you whilst staying true to your natural movement is its unique characteristic. Go ahead, and ”wobble“ as you walk.
- MMMario m.Verified BuyerReviewingAspire · TrunkI recommend this productSport of Choice Everyday/WalkingSize Ordered LRated 5 out of 5 stars12/4/23Fit perfect
I love it
- MTMichael T.Verified BuyerReviewingAspire · TrunkI recommend this productSport of Choice Yoga, Weightlifting, Everyday/Walking, Running, BasketballSize Ordered LRated 5 out of 5 stars12/2/23New Lagoon Aspire Trunk
All these AsWeMove choices are awesome. These trunks are soft as silk, mold to the contours of your body, hold everything in place while feeling naked.
- PGPaul G.Verified BuyerReviewingAspire · TrunkI recommend this productSport of Choice Everyday/WalkingSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars12/1/23Fit as sized
- JMJOHN M.Verified BuyerReviewingAspire · TrunkI recommend this productSport of Choice Everyday/Walking, Running, Hiking, WeightliftingSize Ordered LRated 5 out of 5 stars11/27/23Very comfortable for tight fit!
Highly recommended for anyone who favors a tight fit but worries about comfort. 5-star, and I'm a customer for life!
- TTTim T.Verified BuyerReviewingAspire · TrunkI recommend this productSport of Choice OtherSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars11/24/23Great Feel
These short are great. It's like your are not wearing anything. They do no show under lines with you pants
- DPDanny P.Verified BuyerReviewingAspire · TrunkI recommend this productSport of Choice Martial Arts, Other, Running, Swimming, Everyday/WalkingSize Ordered XSRated 5 out of 5 stars11/22/23Keep on evolving! And Happy Soon to Be 2024!
Closing the new years strong with my 3x order of the aspire underwear! This is the 3rd time of me ordering the aspire underwear. Under wear has always been an a young subject for me until I discovered the Aspire brand. It’s beyond amazing! Now and hopefully forever the Aspire brand would my prefer signature underwear in every aspect of mine day to day endeavors . Their was a a problem with my shipping but hey everyone makes mistakes. Still waiting for the order to come in the holidays. When it comes I will immediately use it.
Big suggestion to add is please include more diverse colors, I love for you add a exotic combination of red,pink and purple my favorite colors.👌
And if you can to prep for the summer of 2024 it be amazing if you can make tiger,leopard, and other animal print design for the under wear. I know that be a unique and fun thing to do! Espically the tiger and leopard prints those would be my favorite!🙏
And I’m in pre military, mma and performance based training. I highly request if the Aspire brand could innovate the underwear to be durable especially in military operations. I’m looking for an underwear I can enhance my performance in the JUNGLE AND FEET WET ENVIRONMENT, such as frogman operation etc. and I’m looking for the same in SOCKS TOO!
If you can make socks the same as your underwear with innovating it to be durable in intense military operations. I will be forever grateful! This is the most important thing I am currently looking for while…
- ABAlex B.Verified BuyerReviewingAspire · TrunkI recommend this productSport of Choice Running, Yoga, Hiking, Everyday/Walking, WeightliftingSize Ordered SRated 5 out of 5 stars11/21/23Amazing fit and feel
I have bought, probably more than I should admit, multiple styles and versions of all they currently offer. All of them I really like, and could easily switch out my entire underwear collection for these. That said, I purposely waited over 6 months to write a review as I wanted to see if the honeymoon would last or if eventually I would grow unimpressed. Well, I have not. I still enjoy them and they are still a great fit. Actually the more you wear them the more they feel custom. Here are some other things that I have learned - Dominate, use these for your workouts, runs, other active days. They fit a bit more snug, but also the pouch is more airy which is nice - but... not so nice if you wear them under a suit, wool, cotton pants - why? Dribble! we all know no matter how much you shake it, you are always going to be left with a drop or 2 - but that is where Aspire shines, its still got the commando feel, but the pouch has a little bit more there so you need not worry. I prefer the trunks for daily, but the long boxer briefs are awesome for running. They are my go to over other compression underwear now. On to the recovery style. they are 1000% amazing for lounging, feels really nice - they are looser, but they are tricky to fit. Like other comments I have seen, they tend to slide down. also on that note, I tend to by a size smaller than I would normally buy for all of the styles. (Don't worry if you are packin' down there and think…
- CPchris p.Verified BuyerReviewingAspire · TrunkI recommend this productSport of Choice Everyday/WalkingSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars11/15/23Brilliant!
All of their Underwear are Brilliantly designed , and very stylish in a minimalistic way ..by far the most comfortable underwear I’ve ever worn.
I am a size 32 and I have the small and medium - but I think the mediums are a better fit over all for me.
I have all 3 different styles - they all serve their own purpose. Right On!
The owners and customer service are absolutely professional and brilliant.
Def a Class Act!
I wish everyone continued success with everything- I can’t wait to see what the future brings.
The only thing I would add is I hope they come out with the Bone Color for the “Dominate and The Recover Under as well! Or also just a plain classic white color as well.
Thank you very much for everything!
You and your Underwear Rock! ✊🏻
- MDMark D.Verified BuyerReviewingAspire · TrunkI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11/13/23Best underwear ever!
I like the feel and fit of the Aspire Trunk. It feels so natural, like wearing nothing. Great product.
- JFJose F.Verified BuyerReviewingAspire · TrunkI recommend this productSport of Choice Everyday/WalkingSize Ordered SRated 5 out of 5 stars11/7/23Confort
Excelente super suave y bien cómodos