We didn’t construct the perfect pouch, we created the technology so that you can make your own. Our new aerated dual layered tear drop die casted Voortex™ is body-heat adaptive, and will form to accommodate you. Make yourself at home.
MADE BY SOUND?
An extraordinary material requires an extraordinary innovation to bond. We harness the power of audio by generating high frequency vibrations to fuse and reinforce our seamless structure. Imagine your entire wardrobe without a single strand of thread.
Welcome to the future of apparel.
While maintaining the tensile strength and durability of a man-made fabric, Aspire’s proprietary surfacing technique conceives soft anti-pill micro-feathers that luminates and rests gently on your skin. Aspire is your balance of strength and sensitivity.
Aspire’s custom fabric composition and proprietary weave pattern breaks the boundary of the last dimension. True freedom has arrived. You have to experience this. (actual photo*)
At 0.5mm of thinness, our patented waist & leg bands contain body heat reactive resin that sizes to your body. No more elastics or threads. Let’s minimize unnecessary deterioration.
“LIKE YOU'RE NUDE”
Modeling the element of water, Aspire’s remarkable strength to support you whilst staying true to your natural movement is its unique characteristic. Go ahead, and ”wobble“ as you walk.
- MPMarshall P.Verified BuyerReviewingAspire · Sport BriefI recommend this productSport of Choice Everyday/WalkingSize Ordered LRated 5 out of 5 stars12/6/23Best I’ve ever had!
I love them! The waist band is a little tighter than the others which I like better. Yet they are not tight at the leg. Feel like wearing nothin at all. The material moves well with me and doesn’t bind with jeans which is also fantastic!!
- DSDavid S.Verified BuyerReviewingAspire · Sport BriefI recommend this productSport of Choice Everyday/Walking, OtherSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars12/5/23Excellent!
Fantastic product, quality materials and workmanship. Fit is true to size, everything held well in place and exceptionally comfortable. Allows freedom while maintaining appropriate Fit. Truly acts as if wearing nothing. Wish they would develop a Bikini style w/full back. Wife Love them, says they look sexy; always a Plus +. Excellent Product and plan to order many more. Thank you!
- DHDock H.Verified BuyerReviewingAspire · Sport BriefI recommend this productSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars12/4/23Dock’s Review
I really dig these! I am the ultimate commando type, but these things offer all of the usual underwear benefits with little to none of the burden — closest thing that I have ever seen to commando! Well done!
Dock Hooks, CDR/SEAL (Retired), Esq.
243 Shearwater Lane
Beaufort , NC 28516
Sent from my iPad
- PSPreston S.Verified BuyerReviewingAspire · Sport BriefI recommend this productSport of Choice WeightliftingSize Ordered LRated 5 out of 5 stars12/1/23Perfect
Great fit and they are supportive!
- BGBrendan G.Verified BuyerReviewingAspire · Sport BriefI recommend this productSport of Choice RunningSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars12/1/23Pleased
Very comfortable. Feels like nothing.
- RMRobert M.Verified BuyerReviewingAspire · Sport BriefI recommend this productSport of Choice Everyday/WalkingSize Ordered LRated 5 out of 5 stars11/27/23I just keep buying more.
Love the sort brief but the zero brief is the most comfortable pair of underwear I have ever owned.
- CGCarlos G.Verified BuyerReviewingAspire · Sport BriefI recommend this productSport of Choice Running, Everyday/Walking, WeightliftingSize Ordered SRated 5 out of 5 stars11/23/23Great Brief!
The material is like no other! Best brief hands down!
- KBKyle B.Verified BuyerReviewingAspire · Sport BriefI recommend this productSport of Choice Weightlifting, Everyday/Walking, Other, Martial Arts, CyclingSize Ordered LRated 5 out of 5 stars11/21/23Aspire - Sport Brief
Fit very well. Love the style and color.
- RRRichard R.Verified BuyerReviewingAspire · Sport BriefI recommend this productSport of Choice Hiking, CrossFitSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars11/19/23Repeat customer
I'm a repeat customer, so that says something. I don't care to wear underwear as it tends to be binding and pinching, but I do wear aswemove to the gym or to prevent chafing whilst hiking and have been pleased so far.
- JBJohn B.Verified BuyerReviewingAspire · Sport BriefI recommend this productSport of Choice Weightlifting, Running, Martial ArtsSize Ordered LRated 5 out of 5 stars11/17/23Finally found what I was looking for
These are, by far, my favorite underwear! I've been looking for underwear that was supportive, wouldn't bunch up, stays put, and doesn't restrict movement while I run, workout, Taekwondo, etc. Over the past 20 years, I've tried Hanes, Rebok, 2(x)ist, Papi, Tyhengta, BSHETR, Avidlove, wirarpa, yuyangdpb, ... These are better than all of them. Lagoon is my favorite color.